Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Don't Worry...

From Psalm 2...

The raging of the nations and the plotting of powerful people to throw off all restraints of God's kingdom is in vain. People may plot and scheme but God is sovereign and is always one step ahead of our plans. God is never taken by surprise and we take refuge in these great truths.

God reigns over all. He sees and knows all things.

Our response? Serve the Lord with fear and rejoice with trembling. Blessed are all who take refuge in Him.

My question is, how do you trust in God during these tough times? What are you doing to confront the everyday stresses of your life?

Lord, I am convinced that no matter what happens in life to bring me down, you are able to lift me up. I take refuge in you. You are my strength, my song, and my deliverer. Amen