Spend this week thinking about which areas God might be calling you to take action.
- Ask Jesus to increase your compassion for those who are far from God.
- Read a book to sharpen your thinking about sharing your faith.
- Choose a few friends, co-workers or family members to pray for.
- Become aware of openings to talk about your relationship with Christ in everyday conversations.
- If someone seems open, suggest going to coffee -- be prepared to really listen to them!
- Invite a few folks to join you for an informal, short Bible study.
- Propose to a few friends that they serve with you in a volunteer opportunity.
- Invite a neighbor to come to a social activity or worship gathering at church.
- Give a friend a thoughtful book on Jesus or the Christian faith. (from Living the Christian Year by Bobby Gross)