Friday, December 30, 2011

How to read through the bible in 2012

The good folks at Ligonier Ministries have compiled a wonderful list of bible reading plans that will help you read through the bible in 2012.

Of course, the goal is not getting through the bible in a year; the goal is getting God's word into our hearts so that we will find pleasure in loving and knowing God. So how about it? Are you ready to take the plunge?

If so, click here to find a variety of reading plans that may fit your life-style. There is one more that I use and would commend to you. I use Youversion.com because I not only read through the bible, I can make journal entries of what God word says to me each day. The bottom line is, find something that works for you.

Here's God's promise to us: The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple. Psalm 119: 130

Question: What bible reading plan do you use? Share your answer in the comment box.